The City of Casey National Trust Heritage Festival is on again - this Sunday at the Old Cheese Factory in Homestead Road in Berwick. This is a free event - here are some of the activities -
- Welcome to Country and smoking ceremony by Wurundjeri Elder, Bill Nicholson
- Local Heritage Groups will have displays and can provide information
- Heritage plays on the history of the Old Cheese Factory by the Woodland Players
- Free antique appraisals (no stamps, coin or jewellery)
- Live music by the Berwick & District Folk Club
- High Tea (please book on 8786 7900)
- Animal farm for children and more.